Can't get enough of this Selffish album

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 27 14:22:12 CEST 2010

Hey bar,

I can't get enough of this album "Ena" by Selffish at the moment:

http://www.archive.org/details/thn055

Some of the best electronic music I've heard for a while, and it's a
free download too.  Unbeatable!

I've actually had it on my hard drive for a few years now (along with
most things released on the Thinner netlabel at that time) but had
forgotten which one it was until last week.

I guess that's the trouble with having lots of netlabel music - you can
end up with so much of it that the really amazing stuff sometimes gets
lost if you don't make sure to keep track of it at the time you hear it.

Check it out if you haven't heard it before - fantastic music for doing
website coding to!  (That's what I'm doing today.)

Cheers,

~Dave