Listen To Thought Radio

Bill Fox EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 23 10:12:20 CEST 2010

THOUGHT RADIO:                       http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio
My next stint on Thought Radio, the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show,
will be Saturday, October 23 at 6 am EDT/GMT-4.  I will continue the
special on Sequences Electronic Music Magazine's sampler CDs in Phase
One.  You will also hear music from Chuck Van Zyl who will play at the
Soundscapes Concert Series on Sunday, December 5, 8 pm at the Nazareth
Center for the Arts.

I host the show every other week. When I am at the helm, the show
features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic at the beginning, an
eclectic mix of genres in the middle, and winds up with Progressive
Rock.

Tune in at 91.7 FM or on the internet at
http://muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/stream.html