The question of questions

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 21 17:34:35 CEST 2010

It turns out that my dropbox is too jammed with other stuff, so in fact I am putting it all on soundCloud as we speak..

my mastered versions are hiding here, behind this secret link:

	http://soundcloud.com/kainiggemann/sets/resonator-trust/s-GPmMC

please don't share these files. They are our upcoming release after all...When in doubt, please ask me first what you can do with them.

and if you download and/or listen, please make sure you leave me a comment or send me feedback privately.

thank you!

After we get all this mastering sorted out I will create stems for remixing. Feel free to shout out if you'd like to remix something and which track you'd like.

Kai

the unmastered versions will be uploaded soon.