The question of questions

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 20 12:14:34 CEST 2010

Well, turns out dropbox is much simpler than I thought. please contact me for an invite to my dropbox and I'll give you access as soon as the AIFs are uploaded. I need to know the e-mail you are using for your dropbox account, then the folder called "Resonator-Trust" will be made available inside your dropbox. (right now the estimate is 3 hours for the 480MB)

If you don't have dropbox you can create a free account. If that worries you, we must look for alternative means.

Kai