Question on diaeresis / two dots Windows 7 /Apple keyboard / MBP

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 16 17:23:24 CEST 2010

Change your keyboard settings to United States International and you can enter those characters with ' e again... install Boot Camp drivers (using the Mac install CD) and you can do it the Mac way again.

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL