Last Friday's gig

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 14 17:08:06 CEST 2010

Wow - Gert and Romain - thanks for the feedback. Editing this stuff I had to
laugh, because I kept thinking - hey is it speeded up? But no. The only thing
that's speeded up is me. And no amphetamines - or even caffeine - was involved,
so, it really is a bit of a mystery. Possibly wearing space glasses speeds up
time a bit, or slows it down for the person wearing them. Whatever is going on,
it's nice to know the visual aspect is contributing to the music.

Yes - there is a lot of repeating stuff going on. I really had intended to play
some compositions, but... something got into me and I just wanted to play loud.
A few of the audience actually left, cos I wasn't being polite, quiet, and
consumer-friendly, but really, it's important to get structures together,
because anything done well-enough, will communicate with most people who are
present. Looping is interesting, although I think echo is probably more so. I'd
probably only want to seriously get into that, once I understand how music for
this strange instrument from the other side of time is done.

Thanks for the comments :) Really very encouraging :)))

Next time, more time/space travel gear.

Tony (HB)