Last Friday's gig

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 13 22:34:21 CEST 2010

Op 13-10-2010 18:45, Tony Hardie-Bick schreef:
> For those who are interested:
>
> http://youtu.be/veHv1C7A6Tw?hd=1
>
> Full playlist:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1594D7C41841CABD
>
> Went a bit crazy in places.
>
> All comments welcome... ;)

Hey, Tony,

It's very cool to see the living THB online, playing his beloved
Chapman stick!
Are you using a tube amp? I'm hearing those distorted overtones :-)

I like the clothes, too - and your moves, especially the ones
starting at around 4:00. I also had to laugh there - it's like
you're high on caffein ;-)

Since you are playing this particular style with repeating notes
quite often, I was thinking: have you ever tried using a delay
pedal or even a looper? I'm sure you could do awesome stuff with
those...

Anyways, well done; I enjoyed / am enjoying it a lot! Thanks for
sharing.

Hope to see you soon :-)

--
Gert