New Virii

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 9 16:12:34 CEST 2010

Op 9-10-2010 13:22, The Dong schreef:

> These new variants are TERRIBLE!
> My son has managed to pick up a virus, [...]

Until this point, I thought that perhaps Access Music had come out with
new-ish models, and that they weren't very good.

> [...], one of those downloader/updater
> ones I suspect, and within a very short period he now has at least 5
> strains of replicating virii (win32.nimnul, Win32/Ramnit.B are two of
> the many) which have infected over 20,000 files on the computer.

Well, maybe not.

Anyway, the plural of 'virus' is 'viruses'. And if you insist on using
faux Latin, it would be 'viri', not 'virii'. It's not a 'virius', so the
plural is not 'virii'.

- Peter