Sunday invite to the bar: Wert der Grenze/Wat is de Grens Waard?

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 7 13:50:23 CEST 2010

Helo barians, especially Romain who really tried to help me out while I was seeking musicians:

this coming sunday I will screen a 30 minute short-film I took part in making called Wert der Grenze/Wat is de Grens Waard?

You are all cordially invited to Münster (11 AM) or Enschede (7:30 pm). It's free as in free short film viewing pleasure.

It will be a film with an electronic soundtrack (made with Ableton Live, Max/MSP, Logic, Largo, Kontakt4 and field recordings) with a second level of music coming from two live musicians, a violin (Julia Philippens from Amsterdam) and a trombone (Gunnar Weiper from Münster). The film was filmed in front of a greenscreen and backdrops were later added.
it's quite an experiment and I would love it if you would come to watch and listen!

The official text follows as well as our promo postcard picture.

Please feel free to invite others or send them this mail or the link to the Facebook "event":

<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=161834603828128>

Remember, it's free!