China in brief...

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 2 18:10:09 CEST 2010

On 02/10/2010 16:21, Tom Adam wrote:
> Today I got to stop at 4, so I had time to stop and visit a temple...
> Some pics here... (Sorry for the quality of the pic's, they were taken
> with my mobile)

After looking at the pics, I would like to make a business with all of
the good China.
The proposed Business is correcting English grammar in all signs and
documents, branching out to all language translations.
Why can't people get this right yet?
It's no use just using Babelfish or similar, you need to run it past a
human as well, is probably the answer ;)

That is all...

OK. So it would be spoilsport activity to all the tourists taking
pictures of signs that are a chuckle, or manuals written in an
abomination of Engrishit, but it could save some confusion, if not even
some lives :)

Any interested parties?