My local Chinese Restaurant

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 2 13:10:05 CEST 2010

On 01/10/2010 19:15, Peter Korsten wrote:
> Sure thing. But somehow, I doubt that this is happening at Golden Horse. :)

It's not called Golden Horse for nothing! ;)

The one that burnt was the best Chinese known to me, sure it has the old
MSG, but not too much and the food was never fatty, fat fat.

But when buying the odd take-away or eating out, we never care about
engorging a few sins... ;)

Besides. Nanny-state advice about what's good and bad and what causes
this and that is likely wrong at least 50% of the time. God knows
regulations and 'information' are often passed utterly opposed to expert
advice by our idiot (corrupt) leaders.
So ignore it and use your common sense!

It's the additives, not the food, silly!