Hang

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 23 13:58:22 CET 2010

On 23/11/2010 10:15, Gert van Santen wrote:
> Somehow these hangs look like the upside down bottoms of barbecues...

I don't know, but if I made something that people wanted and could not
make enough to satisfy demand, I don't think the next logical step is to
tell those excess who want one to f at 7k off, bump up the prices on the
few you can personally (or with a small few) make, then tell them never
to sell it and not to play it how it works for them.

I don't think the capitalism people hate is making something for others
that want it for a reasonable price; the capitalism people hate is the
one where the company unreasonably inflates prices or imposes
unreasonable restrictions on the end user etc.

*ahem*

Yes. It is two Walmart Woks ;)