Hang

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 23 10:07:24 CET 2010

Hi James,

> Those of you with the sample library, how is it?

It enables me to make a slightly less woeful sounding track than if I
had to play it myself.  It is recorded better than I'd be able to
achieve, conveniently occupies no space and gathers no dust. It had the
majority of the recognisable tones you can make with the thing that most
people will care about.  You'd probably not notice any difference in a
basic melody played with the sample library compared with the real thing
in a mix especially if you add in some background ambience and
"performer noises". It could become polyphonic without having to do
separate overdubs.

It allows me a chance to play the hang when I would not have ability to
play the real thing, even if I could get hold of one.

Cheers

Chris