Hang

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 22 19:32:27 CET 2010

Op 22-11-2010 16:45, Tony Hardie-Bick schreef:

> I think that our culture has not always fairly rewarded its creators, and this
> imbalance is taken seriously by those lucky few who have found that they have
> created something of great value.

I think some people are too obsessed with their creations. As if someone
will remember them in 400 years - it's not like they're Michelangelo.

This whole obsession of trying to control something that they've *sold*
is something that really turns me off of the hang, which, when it comes
down to it, is just a fancy steel drum.

- Peter