Octatrack

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 22 15:03:02 CET 2010

As details have emerged, I have become more interested in the
Octatrack than I was when it was announced.  For what I am currently
planning to do live, it seems to be tailor made.

That being said, however, its a lot of money to pay for something that
I could replace with Renoise and a laptop...both of which I already
have.  I also wont have the 8 track limit, which would be a pain for a
couple of my tracks.

Still, I am taking a wait and see approach.   I would really like to
test drive one at some point, so might just pick it up used with the
intention to flip it back on ebay.

Tony