remembering a classic synth store

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 20 20:16:22 CET 2010

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 4:26 AM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:

> An absolutely lovely place.  I miss locales like this .. these days you're lucky to find a place that has anything worth playing in it .. at least around these parts (I find Vienna music shops droll..)

Novamusik, which is a few hours drive north of here in Milwaukee is
one of the few great music shops left.  Me and some friends would take
trips up there, play with gear all day, and usually come home having
spent more than we should have.  It didnt help that the owner would
send someone out to get beer for all of us...

Great fun.  I need to take a trip up that way again.

Tony