As the Islamofascist movement increases:

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 17 19:55:38 CET 2010

No ! Man is a creation of me, by myself  and by only me ! ( i don t know
who created woman?  what was his name already in this part of the world ??
?ho yeah  sheitan ?? the one who turn over me or me over  ! )
Freeze the no-believers !! and Burn the one who  believe in something else
than just me.
Allah la la .... was my favorite song ... since they heard me from I don t
know where,  they called me, trying to make the same verbal sound, I started
to hate them (not my favorite song tho)  they disturb me everyday, every
hours, every second to ask me virgin females even knowing that time doesn t
exist for me ( I repeat myself, I DON T HAVE ANY POWER TO CONTROL THOSE
CREATURES ! )
So I stop to answer them, but they seem so confident that they turn in round
around a meteor that I farted from the opposite the Finish static Universe (
ho yeah I created the Entire Universe as well and  I m starting to be tired
to prove to MAN that I'm the one !!)
but nothing will change those guys it seems ...
I must confess the ones from Israel disturb me way less, they are still
looking for my name and and to be sincere they don t disturb me with
bullshit about Females ... they re believing in one of those 10000 lies that
 I mentioned  maybe  2000 years ago in their Human time and space references
... I'm still laughing cause today it still works ...

By being the only God in the total Universe , I declare myself super
religious for and into myself !

I love to lie in different languages, I use the ignorance of the mammal
forms from this planet to
archive my next goal " TO KILL MYSELF BUT NOT BY MYSELF " cause I can't
stand it anymore, they disturb me too much , and I can't have fun with my
dick full of stars dust ...
By all means  you won t be surprised that I become sick:
So  I will recreate myself in a Chinese woman type this time just to try to
figure out how it feels to be with high heels cause the fact is true :Right
now I maybe very well known  but I'm feeling very small ... This  explain
you MUSIC BARIANS  why I m still 'everywhere' and specially in the very
deep 'No-where'  ...

Cause you have to NO when you kNOw ...

I don t know my real name cause my mum was an 'Amator-stitution', The Romans
( the one who burn themself )  called me bastard but I still wonder why ...

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 6:04 PM, The Dong <dong at f2s.com> wrote:

> On 17/11/2010 16:10, K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:
> >> I may not agree ;)
> > it means "insh' allah" -- or "so god will".
>
> Exactly. I may not agree, for I may place myself above the notion of
> God, for God is just another creation of man! (JACOM)
>
> أكل بلدي الأحذية
>
> :)

Romain