Reactable mobile available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 12 14:10:22 CET 2010

On 12.11.2010, at 12:22, Romain / rXg wrote:

> Cool , I'm very  curious to watch it, :)
> From your point of view : Is it fun to play with the Reactable ?

Yes, it's lots of fun. The main difficulty is to create something that's usable, in musical terms. You need (as with any instrument) some time to really grok it and not just drop random bits and pieces on the table.

The one I played was looking at movement with a 50hz update time which seemed a bit slow for things like turning a piece for a fast filter sweep. But it was great fun nontheless.

Kai