Underworld

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 12 01:42:50 CET 2010

I saw them about 10 times on their previous tour, and once on this.
Amazing shows, especially the ones where they drop 50 weather baloons
on the audience during born slippy!

The best thing is that the arrangments are different, every night,
songs can grow and shrink by 5 minutes, tracks blend into each other,
get new sections night by night, and new tracks get worked out live on
stage, really experimental stuff, but without losing the audience.

Oh, and I'm about 15th in the remix competition. The top 10 go through
to the next round by right, then 10 staff picks, so I'm in with a
chance of getting my mix heard by the band :-)

- Andy_R