Underworld

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 12 01:31:16 CET 2010

Op 12-11-2010 1:20, K9 Kai Niggemann schreef:
> Just came back from Underworld live in Dortmund. Wow. What a great show. They completely blew me away.
>
> Any fans on this list? They will be in Eindhoven soon, and Amsterdam Days of Heineken, I think.
>
> It's well worth it, even if you only know/like Born Slippy...
>
> www.underworldlive.com
>
> good night!

Nighty nite Kai!

I saw Underworld in Philadelphia couple of years ago (Bill Fox
was there too - hey, Bill, wassup?)

As much as I would love to see them again - I just don't have the
time. This week was and is filled with stuff that is making it
impossible for me to get any work done. All good stuff, but,
well, you know...

cheers,