Korg iMS-20

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 9 16:20:00 CET 2010

Apropos midi .. With the camera connection kit on ipad you can plug in any class-compatible USB-midi cable and it will work. On iPhone/iPod it's not so clear yet how the support will work..

So I got the line6 interface for my needs .. No coremidi support for it .. Yet. Drats.

And I'm going to wait on the iPad until next month. Gotta pay baby bills. Drat++.

;
--
ibi sum
::: top quotin' from the pocket :::