LD50 Rehersal

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 9 13:51:17 CET 2010

http://www.thebigear.be/SDIY/LD50-Nuitetbrouillard.wma

Finally after a discussion going on for 5 years, we have regained the
rights of our own music.
This is a recording made in 2005 of a rehearsal for a life gig we played
in 2005 in Lille France.
It was the idea to partially release this track (about first 25min.) on
a CD. But we never got to an agreement with the people that organised
the gig and the label. Now this is solved, but we decided not to release
it on a CD any more. There's better stuff on it's way ;-)
Sorry for the wma file, but the wav took too long for uploading...

Hope you like it.

PS question,  who's the guy talking (It's a sample) at about 17min.?  I
throw in a CD (http://www.thebigear.be/LD50-pages/21st.htm) for the
person who can guess this first.

Regards,
Tom Adam