Castor, Radioactivity, Green Energy, Kraftwerk

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 7 01:32:53 CET 2010

Op 6-11-2010 23:41, Tom Adam schreef:

> I thought Europe didn't allow wind energy on private property yet? Well,
> last time I checked anyway (but that's  10 years ago)

It's allowed in Malta, but with an 'experimental' license. There are
certain restrictions about the height.

Also, this being the most densely populated country in Europe (safe for
Monaco and Vatican City, but those don't count) there WILL be trouble
with the neighbours.

I'm still interested, though, because Malta should be good for wind (and
wave) energy. And solar, well, let's not go there.

- Peter