Castor, Radioactivity, Green Energy, Kraftwerk

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 6 23:41:50 CET 2010

I thought Europe didn't allow wind energy on private property yet? Well,
last time I checked anyway (but that's  10 years ago)

On a side note, I've recently started working with the guys from my day
job on a battery driven sit on mower. It's incredible what you can do
with this kind of technology. We've got a sit on mower driven by an
electro-motor on a battery. The blades have their own motors and
batteries. We installed a small solar panel that can charge the
batteries of the blades in 2 hours. The machine has an autonomy of 1.5h,
that's when the electro-motor battery dies on us.  We have major
problems with the controllers for the blade engines as they need to be
synchronised one way or another. Cool stuff!!! and expensive. Still, I
think we can make a commercial product out of this. It's so quiet that
it's spooky.

Cheers,
Tom