Castor, Radioactivity, Green Energy, Kraftwerk

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 6 18:33:00 CET 2010

Op 6-11-2010 15:40, Jay Vaughan schreef:

> We are currently in the middle of buying our house.  As soon as its all signed and sealed, I'm going to look at installing wind and solar systems ..

Wind systems: should be cool, but you may have an issue with permits.
You live relatively isolated, right? Or at least in a detached house?

Solar panels: I wouldn't bother with it for now, unless you get a really
good subsidy.

Solar water heater: get one with evacuated tubes. They should be the
most efficient at the higher latitudes; here in Malta they're absolutely
wicked, although it ought to be said that we had quite a few leakage
problems with our particular model. But I don't think it's because of
the type of solar water heater.

- Peter