Any experience with "WohnWagons" or "RC"'s as they're called in English?

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 6 17:51:21 CET 2010

Le 6 nov. 2010 à 17:27, Jay Vaughan a écrit :

> .. anyone got any experience with these things?  Things to watch out for when buying second hand?  We'll obviously use it as a family resource for European vacations in the future .. but what I want it for is to give me a space to put all my tech crap .. ;)

Very thin walls, not at all noise proofed either direction.

For vacations, have a look at the renting solutions, it may be intelligently cheaper.

Denis H]
No LOPPSI!
No HADOPI!
No ACTA!