Any experience with "WohnWagons" or "RC"'s as they're called in English?

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 6 17:27:45 CET 2010

We're seriously considering the idea of getting a "Wohn-Wagen" to serve as a 'second space' for my office/studio/music-gear .. something like this:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=imghp&biw=944&bih=1038&q=recreational+vehicle&gbv=2&aq=4&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=Recrea&gs_rfai=

.. anyone got any experience with these things?  Things to watch out for when buying second hand?  We'll obviously use it as a family resource for European vacations in the future .. but what I want it for is to give me a space to put all my tech crap .. ;)

j.