Juno 6 and Juno 106

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 3 13:03:34 CET 2010

> That may be down to the chorus or the filter. The HPF is a real
> continuous slider as opposed to a 4 stop slider switch on the 106
which
> I believe is because the 106 CPU design ran out of ability to read
> another slider.

Also, the 6 can assign Env to PWM which the 106 can't for technical
limitations.  I looked into modding my 106 so that Env can modulate the
PWM. The PWM control does go to the Osc chip but unfortunately the Osc
chips each have a pair of DCOs (there are three to make a 6 voice 106).
No way to separate this so no way to implement it on a per voice basis.

Cheers

Chris