Dave's AN1x lives!!!!

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 3 02:37:10 CET 2010

Le 3 nov. 2010 à 00:53, Dave S a écrit :

> Tonight after removing all 33 screws necessary to open the case, and
> inserting the new battery, I thought, just for shits and giggles, that
> I would try re-connecting the old daughter board just in case.
>
> It only went and worked!
>
> I swear I tried this before when it first went wrong.  Daughter board
> = crash.  No daughter board = boot.  I must have checked it 10 times
> or more before giving up, and it definitely wasn't having any of it.

Mhmmm

Either the card was in fact really not positioned the way it should have been.
Or some cap had another idea of things. Some are temperamental… Or the hidden nasty bug
Or it was already the battery! \:D/

If the issue comes back (hoping not), at least two options are (hopefully) easy to care of.

Cool it's back on track :D

Denis =G)
----
HADOPI SUCKS