Schnapps and Chilli sauce ..

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 1 14:39:26 CET 2010

> Oh? You could just blitz it all (after coring) in a juicer or food
> processor and sieve before straining/filtering through grannies
tights.
> Can't see how much different that would be?

This might be good for the first gallon of cider - I think you need 4
gallons of apples as it were for 1 gallon of juice.  My food processor
probably only does about 3 apples at a time and I need to do 30!

It's a good suggestion though. If I used mum's tights instead of
grannies, would that change the flavour?

Cheers

Chris