New dego track - Bugger It

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed May 26 23:17:51 CEST 2010

Hey Declan,

While I'm finding the structure a bit too slow to unwind, I find the sounds
you're using in places fantastic. By contrast, the drums'n'bass are way too calm
and uninteresting. That's purely from a sonic point-of-view. I think if that was
wrapped-up, maybe the whole thing would find itself more of an edge, in the way
of focussing down on particular phrases that are compelling. At the mo, it still
needs way more push to get it over the edge, IMO.

Tony (HB)