Webpage design help please

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed May 26 12:34:27 CEST 2010

Guys,

I'm not the best at website design, still a noob, but I've been tasked
with creating a website for my local junior football team that my son
plays in.

I've got this far:

http://www.strellis.com/claretownlions/index.shtml

There some content missing still and plenty of mistakes.

What would be great is that in the Latest News section on the home page,
last minute info can be placed there by people other than myself.

That is, they login and can simply edit that content.  I'm think that
some kind of blogging script is needed but it doesn't really need to be
a whole blog type site.

Any ideas?
How do I got about installing it and setting login accounts etc?

Thanks

Chris