New Track - Freaking Me

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon May 24 00:36:26 CEST 2010

punkdISCO skrev:

> Wow – freaking sunny weekend in London so, time for a new track!!
>
> The “Mess Leah Up” track from last we was just mess around with a
> sample from the below track.. Leah wrote this track 5 years ago but it
> felt a little too serious for a punkdISCO track. A few months ago she
> started pressuring me to record it so here it is:
>
> http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/misc/audio/Freaking%20Me.mp3
>
> It is not for general release as I am sure some of you will point out
> obvious flaws (which I am incapable of hearing until someone points at
> them). I’m not sure about the bass and maybe even some of the timing??
>
> As always, suggests are welcome..

Hey Paul, nice track!

Sorry for not having commented on "Gonna mess.." yet but I'm currently
overloaded with work which must be finished more or less in 2 weeks

assignment and exam in the webdeveloper course I'm attending
60 national exams in physics to correct for my students
doing my schools schedule for the next year
doing development and evaluation for our schools IT-project next year
...but enough about me :)

Like the track, but one thing I would try is to make it sort of fuller
sounding about halfway by adding a 'rich' 16th note bass or something
like that.

Back to the coding now... :)

/Micke

__________ Information från ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version av virussignaturdatabas 5139 (20100523) __________

Meddelandet har kontrollerats av ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.esetscandinavia.com