New Track - Freaking Me

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun May 23 23:38:34 CEST 2010

Wow - freaking sunny weekend in London so, time for a new track!!

The "Mess Leah Up" track from last we was just mess around with a sample
from the below track..  Leah wrote this track 5 years ago but it felt a
little too serious for a punkdISCO track.  A few months ago she started
pressuring me to record it so here it is:

http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/misc/audio/Freaking%20Me.mp3

It is not for general release as I am sure some of you will point out
obvious flaws (which I am incapable of hearing until someone points at
them).  I'm not sure about the bass and maybe even some of the timing??

As always, suggests are welcome..

Happy Sunday evening..

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU

"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"