Hmm .. iPad or .. this?

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed May 12 22:26:10 CEST 2010

Op 12-5-2010 22:12, ibi sum schreef:

>> I mean, the music sounds remarkably much like we created during the
>> various jams of the Music Bar Meets.
>
> well its only a demo, come on.  one person playing something badly does
> not equal .. well ..

Yes, yes, of course, but the point still stands. If you can make an
entire band on an iPad, what's the point of playing with other people?

Not everybody will want to do that, play with other people, but it's a
very individualistic way of playing live (because that's the point of
this application), and somehow 'individual' and 'music' does not sound
right.

- Peter