Hmm .. iPad or .. this?

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed May 12 22:02:57 CEST 2010

Op 12-5-2010 15:36, Gert van Santen schreef:

> what about this:
> http://the-palm-sound.blogspot.com/2010/05/akai-synthstation-25-video.html

Kinda boring music, and I'm afraid it's inherent to the interface.
Excellent if you're in a train or aeroplane, though.

I mean, the music sounds remarkably much like we created during the
various jams of the Music Bar Meets.

But... there were other people, we reacted to one another, we were
performing together. Regardless of how great or how crap it sounded, we
were together and having a great time.

With this, you're doing the same thing, but on your own, and to me it's
a bit like the difference between wanking and proper sex.

Not that I'm calling people with iPads wankers, mind. ;)

- Peter