british elections

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 7 17:11:06 CEST 2010

Peter Korsten wrote:
>> I've done some homers recently for people who earn very good wages
>> (30k+), [...]
>
> You consider 30k+ a very good wage? Oh. :)

When I say 30k+, I mean much more than £30,000 per annum.
I do consider £30,000+ after tax per annum a good wage, yes.
You can mortgage a very nice property on that wage if your partner works
too, almost any city property within reason available up here if you
sacrifice enough of it.
People who moan about being skint who earn that much don't deserve to be
trusted with any money at all ;)

The average wage in Britain is less than that.
I don't know exact figures offhand, but at least 1 million of the
population only get the minimum wage, or just above it. Which is about
£12,000 after tax.

I earn a lot less than that on average, below taxable levels.
But I'm not 'normal' ;) nor on any benefits at all.

The only reason people want a lot more is because that's how they were
educated and brought up. I ignored all that and just located all the
loopholes and cheapest ways to get a home and live.
It's worked so far the last 20 years :P

Communist UK.