british elections

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 7 12:06:04 CEST 2010

Gert van Santen wrote:
> It seems there's a chance that Brown, the big loser, might even
> be able to just go on with what he did...

I always hear that "Gordon is a moron.." song...
What did he do?
Ah. Yes. I remember. He turned the entire country from being contented
consumers, to being a bunch of moaning, stingy bastards. A virtual
recession ;)

I've done some homers recently for people who earn very good wages
(30k+), and all I get is moan, moan, moneys tight, moan this, I can't
afford to pay you your equiv. £3 an hour east block wage right now,
moan, moan, I've only got £40,000 in savings to hoard and need more to
buy my bionic ankle upgrade and be happy, moan, moan, you left a bit of
dust on the carpet, moan, I went on a six month holiday trip round the
world last year, so can't afford to pay the full amount, moan, moan, I
bought these ultra cheap Ikea units and expect them to look like hand
crafted furniture and be as strong as concrete once you're finished,
moan, groan, it can't have taken you 16 hours to install that bedroom
and kitchen, here's 8 hours wages, moan, groan, I think £20 is too much,
here's £15 instead.

FUCK OFF YOU GRIPPY BASTARDS!

;)