british elections

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 7 09:27:03 CEST 2010

Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
> Some steps to get rid of the labour-conservative stronghold? :)

The reality of democracy (tip of the iceberg)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/8666537.stm

When you've got children involved with the important task of physically
handling the election results before they are counted, and some areas
casting votes in makeshift caravans, you know your vote is far from
safe. The nation spat out their tea upon hearing that, I hope.
I call foul, no matter the result.

And again. What's the point of voting when it means queuing up for hours
to get into the place you used to hate, to (maybe) stick an X beside
someone you hate a little less than all those wasted years of social
programming?

Are we all dragged back to concentration camp, I mean, school by design? ;)