The fucking monotron is 60 bucks?!

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun May 2 14:00:01 CEST 2010

Yeah, I guess 60 bucks (40squid) is a little steep and, if like Mr Dong
suggests, this translate to £60 then that is defo too much for us UK-kids..

Also, Im not too sure about the Monotron.  Ultimately I think it is a feckin
ace move my Korg and I am certain this is only their first step into the
new(old) brave world of analogue.  However, the VCO/interface combo sounds a
bit shite.  Im sure someone is going to tap into it and add CV and, at this
stage, it will be heard in its full potential.  I think the filter demos
sound ace btw..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"