New Track - Jabba Jabba by The Jabbas

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Mar 28 22:17:52 CEST 2010

punkdISCO schreef:
> Gert, Mate
>

>>  BTW, this is what I'm doing at the moment... (listen to att.)
>

> Awesome sample!!

Oh, so it arrived :-)  I got a bounce message, so I thought it
wouldn't get through...

What are they saying?

No clue. I'm sure Romain knows. It's about business and money and
management and e-learning. This is just 1 of literally tens of
thousands of segments I and others have recorded and processed.

Its sounds so
> sexily-industrial!!

Yeah, I've already used it in some quick 15 minute funny song for
one of my colleagues. I'll e-mail it to you. Don't know how/where
to upload at the moment - too bussy processing audio :-)

Hopefully they are not saying “program 5 is ideal

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n