New stuff from Elektron

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 25 07:23:37 CET 2010

I am sceptical of this product.  It doesn't look as solid as the MD
and MnM do, and I am not sure about the overall concept.  I am sure
the price is going to be quite high as well.

Right now, the only meese announcement that interests me is the new
roland GAIA synth.  The korg electribe update is pretty dissapointing.