NI Maschine Classic Emulation

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 22 23:16:29 CET 2010

Op 22-3-2010 22:49, Gert van Santen schreef:

> You got a Lidl in Malta?

In fact, we got three. Still the same crap as abroad, though. Such as
child safety devices for European style wall sockets, which are not
particularly useful in a country that uses the British standards.

We had kind of run out of bread and stuff, and we happened to pass a
Lidl on the way to the airport. See, Ene-fucking-malta had *again*
managed to have the electricity go in the entire country, and they had a
generator. And we presumed that McDonald's at the airport had a
generator. Probably so, because it was seriously busy considering that
it was a Monday evening, but by that time, the power had returned to
that area.

It's a strange sensation, though, when you're driving through a
completely darkened area, and to your left you see a village on a hill
completely lit. Or when you drive from a dark area into a lit-up area.

- Peter