NI Maschine Classic Emulation

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Mar 21 22:47:20 CET 2010

punkdISCO schreef:
> "I've been recording voice-overs now since at least some 4-5 years. It's all
> about "e-learning". My "supplier" has given me jobs for rather big companies
> like Deutsche Bank, McAffee, "Coca-Cola, etc.
>
> Struth, Gert!!  I did not realize your client list were these guys.. Good on
> you!  Nice one...

Thanks, Paul.
Well, for example the Coke guys, they give the job to some
company; those peeps find themselves another company that can do
the translations / localisation / audio recordings, and that 3d
company has contracted me to do the audio. So it's not that
there's a free Coca Cola 666-pack on my doorstep every Friday, or
something like that. Still, it's sort of cool to know one is
working for those kind of companies.

But what the heck, it's just a vacation job ;-)

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n