I've already got one

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 18 19:05:23 CET 2010

Jay Vaughan wrote:
>> Are you 40?
> Yup!

Maybe I could spin you up a small bowl alongside when I'm doing another,
with the woods in the opposite way (beech bowl, elm stand) because that
elm is very difficult to turn. It's the hardest wood I have found.

I cannae afford to incur the costs of postage, so you'll have to come
and collect, *cough*, or pay for that via poopal after I've done it and
shown a piccie. But anyway, if you really wood like a bowl, ask offlist.
It may take a few weeks to get round and turn my attention on it, aiiieee...

And this free, once in a lifetime offer is only for Jay, because he was
the first to ask so cheekily, and I need some practice.