NI Maschine Classic Emulation

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 18 18:23:32 CET 2010

Definitely one of the best things I've acquired.  Maschine is so much fun and the design as you can see is leading to a lot of new features.  Very versatile.

mohsen

----- Original Message ----
From: punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk>
To: Music-bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Thu, March 18, 2010 9:10:33 AM
Subject: NI Maschine Classic Emulation

Hey all - I know I am very bad at starting "I wanna buy this" thread, but
here is another.

Wooooh - this looks sexy:

Classic Drum Machine emulation (SP1200!!)
http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/producer/maschine/?page=1398

Maschine now gets MPC60 and SP12000 emulation mode..!!  I really am tempted
this time around.  The last OS looked sexy; this release is almost Paris
Hilton level!

The main thing stopping me is the fact that I really could not justify
Maschine + xbase 999 so, the 999 would need to go..  For me this is a very
non trivial step!

So, are the Maschine gang still loving it?

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"