NI Maschine Classic Emulation

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 18 18:18:13 CET 2010

I am loving it, and it has become a big part of my work flow.  The only real
downer is that I dont particularly like the sounds supplied with it (Battery
is still much better).  I am really looking forward to the MIDI export
function thats in the current BETA.  Drag and Drop audio is awesome, and
being able to do the same with MIDI soon will be even more awesome.

Another great feature I am looking forward to is the MPC file import
capability.  I have *tons* of MPC kits I have created, and it will help in
the hardware->software workflow.  I think its audio only, unfortunately, but
if I can get the kits over the MIDI is easy enough.

If you do pull the trigger, however, I would say to keep the 999.  Maschine
will *not* replace the sound of an analog drum machine.  It doesnt model
those sounds (yet).

Tony

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 12:10 PM, punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk> wrote:

> Maschine now gets MPC60 and SP12000 emulation mode..!!  I really am tempted
> this time around.  The last OS looked sexy; this release is almost Paris
> Hilton level!
>

> The main thing stopping me is the fact that I really could not justify
> Maschine + xbase 999 so, the 999 would need to go..  For me this is a very
> non trivial step!
>
> So, are the Maschine gang still loving it?
>
> Paul
> London
> www.punkdisco.co.uk
> Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
> "thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"

NoiseTheorem:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/NoiseTheorem/141645972762
myspace:http://www.myspace.com/noisetheorem
soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/noisetheorem