I F'n LOVE REAPER!!!!

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 17 22:38:29 CET 2010

Godamnit can I just please say how much I think REAPER rocks?  I've
spent the last 2 hours in bed working with it, cleaning up some
session recordings and getting a few things tweaked here and there,
and I just love this F'n program!  Damn!

IF you haven't checked REAPER out yet I urge you to do it .. I think
its the best godamn DAW you could possibly want.  Everything makes
sense, there's hardly anything 'missing' from the App (AU support?
wtf, who needs it..) and its just plain sensible.  Stable.  Smart!

10 gigs of Audio files edited this evening, and not a single crash or
slowdown .. just love it.

This weekend I'm going to take the time to set it up with all my MIDI
gear and see if it can get me in love with DAW/MIDI style work
again .. lets see ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan