Soundcloud

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 16 16:39:36 CET 2010

Its a tiered service, with a free account. You can join and search artist,
download, and use the basic functions for free.   The more functions and
stats you want, the more the account is:

http://soundcloud.com/premium

So far, I am really liking it.  Ive been spending a lot of time looking up
groups and finding other musicians on there.  Its also just a nice place to
post my tracks where I dont take the bandwidth hit. Ive already made a few
very nice discoveries, and gotten more plays than I thought I would
considering how little effort went into promoting the tracks.

Tony

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 10:33 AM, Bill Fox <billyfox at soundscapes.us> wrote:

> Tony Scharf wrote:
> > It becomes a bit like soundcloud at that point.
> I've heard of Soundcloud but they don't provide the information I want
> to see in their About link.  Is it a free or paid service for musicians
> to join?  I'd like to hear your thoughts about Soundcloud.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bill

NoiseTheorem:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/NoiseTheorem/141645972762