iPad - US preorder

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Mar 14 13:20:24 CET 2010

>> An American friend of mine is shipping me one .. perhaps you have a
>> few of those?
>
> Does it have (dis)advantages, apart from getting it early?

Not that I can tell .. its not like there's a US keyboard issue .. ;)

Though, I won't be getting one with 3G .. just WLAN.

>> Bit-rot, Ionic Degradation, Cosmic Rays .. all of these things add up
>> over time and make your gear slow.  I know how it can be ..
>
> Bah... it happens to other gear as well...

Seriously though, that iPhone 3G is still running exactly as fast as
it ever did!  :)

> Wishing you and the family a wonderful Sunday without too much
> cosmic radiation ;-)

I'm working on tweaks to my Arduino Sequencer in preparation for
todays jam session at 4, and its sorta getting me excited .. ;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan